FD8372 Vivotekหาดใหญ่เมื่อวันที่: 2018-07-20
VIVOTEK FD8372 is a professional fixed dome network camera offering 5-Megapixel or 1080p Full HD resolution with superb image quality up to 30 fps. Featuring 5-megapixel resolution and high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology, the FD8372 offers extra-smooth video and wide coverage.
The FD8372 employs many advanced features to allow the user to fully utilize the high definition video. The ePTZ function enables users to zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI) in the camera view with only a few clicks of a mouse.
For installers, properly adjusting the focus of a megapixel network camera can be difficult due to the image detail. Thus VIVOTEK introduces the Smart Focus System to make installation and adjustment easier. VIVOTEK adopts lenses with built-in stepping motors that the installer can use to remotely control the focal length and precisely adjust the camera focus, offering hassle-free installation and maintenance.
As with other true day/night models, the camera comes with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators (20 meters) to provide great clarity and contrast 24 hours a day. The metal vandal-proof housing effectively provides robust protection from vandalism, and the IP66 rating provides a robust solution suitable for demanding outdoor environments.
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 3.6 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, DC-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 20 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated and Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage